Friday, May 06, 2005

Friday

There hasnt been any weekends after I bought a Toyota where I didn't have any plans. Tomorrow is one. Weather plays its trick too so guys from IBM will not be playing cricket. Neither can I go anywhere outside because of rain.

Hmmm - how about if I resume my preparation for Java Certification? Or start a new project which goes offhand from company's work? That seems a nice idea - lets see whether this actually gets kicked off. By the way, I just saw Boondock Saints - a must watch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome movie... seen it more than once and am a die hard fan... anyways, Congratulations on the blog... great way to have others updated with ur stuff... and amazing way to improve ur writing skills...

-- H

Christian said...

Did you ever do take your certification? I really should make something productive of myself. I should do my level 2 test.