Saturday, April 28, 2007

Family time off

Almost 2 months back, I initiated a plan...a one week vacation that was bundled between 2 weekends and will be my longest vacation ever in United States. My family was here and I had this whole action packed trip arranged from all the way starting with my hometown jersey to the driving forces of the "New South" referred as Atlanta.

Sounds like fun huh, well, it was except the driving part which literally I did alone. We visited the country's capital and checked out capital house, white house, reflecting pool, lincoln memorial and probably streets off DC like China town but none of those mind-drilling museums. The plan was to spend the night at my old Lokhandwala third lane buddy's place - Kumar. He had this party going on that night where I met a lot of people - of which Tarun, SAP (Sapna - i like calling you this) and Gowri (no typos this time) became friends. As a matter of fact, both the charming ladies them accompanied us to Shenandoah State Park, Virginia.

Some snapshots below...


Gowri and Sapna

This time with Chandni

Now with Kumar

After spending a second night at Kumar's place, I knew I had to travel 650+ miles that day inspite of all the customary fucks and shits. Trip passed by smooth since the exciting part was that the vacation is starting.



Thats my atta-boy...my darling champ.

More next time. Meanwhile, what items do you think should feature in this trip, and why? Let me know!

No comments: